T-Test K12 SystemAvailable for sale Available for rental What does he do
T-TEST K12 data acquisition unit with 16 overall channels to be integrated with a PC for real-time acquisition, display and recording of data from monitored tests performed in the field with displacement and pressure or load sensors.Ponits of Strength
- Low cost
- High precision
- Practical and handy case
- Maximum acquisition frequency 2 Hz
- Control unit-pc wireless communication system (optional)
Internal battery operation, rechargeable at 6V (can also be used as a buffer if connected to the mains). The connection to the PC is made by means of a USB cable (supplied). The unit is enclosed in an IP67 reinforced container, easily transportable and the minimum sampling rate is 2 Hz with 16 bit resolution
The acquisition unit can be connected to:
- N° 12 displacement meters (or deformation or inclination or pressure, etc.) of potentiometric type or other technology, with analog voltage output 0 – 2.5 V or 0 – 5 V or with current output 4 – 20 but
- N° 1 load cell (if a mechanical or motorized load application system is also used) or pressure transducer or other type, with 4-20 mA current analogue output
- N° 1 NTC type temperature sensor for measuring the ambient temperature or another type of sensor using the 4 – 20 mA adapter (included in the scope of delivery)
The control unit also has additional 2 internal channels, dedicated to monitoring the supply battery and the internal temperature. The T-TEST software supplied allows the management of load tests (on structures: floors, poles, trusses and etc.) and other types of acceptance tests. The software allows the acquisition of data from the connected sensors, the display in real time by plotting the values as a function of time and storage in files for subsequent processing. If the load sensor is not connected, the software allows you to manually enter the value of the load applied. To complete the management software, the K12 software is supplied for the representation of the “Force-Displacement”, “Pressure-Flow” graphs, etc.Technical features
- Single Endeed analogue input channels of which:
- n ° 12: with 0 – 2.5 V or 0 – 5 V voltage input or with 4 – 20 mA current input (settable for groups in two banks of 6)
- n ° 1: with 4 – 20 mA current input
- n ° 1: with 0 – 2.5 V or 0 – 5 V voltage input or with 4 – 20 mA current input (via 4 – 20 mA adapter, included in the supply)
- n ° 2: internal channels, dedicated to monitoring the supply battery and the internal temperature
- Resolution: 16 bit +/- 1LSB on operating range from 10mV to 2.5V
- Sensor power supply: 2.5 V for displacement meters or 12 ÷ 15V for additional sensors (load cell, pressure sensor, etc.)
- Microprocessor: 8 Bit Rabbit 3000 running at 22.1 Mhz
- Firmware memory: 512 Kbyte – Flash memory
- Real Time Clock
- Serial interface: RS485 Half Duplex (9600 to 115200 bps)
- Battery: internal 6V lead-acid rechargeable with charger (included in delivery)
- External power supply: 12 ÷ 24 VDC (e.g. by connecting it to the car battery using the cables supplied if necessary)
- PELI container with IP6 protection degree
- Temperature range: -20 to 85 ° C
- Dimensions: 340x300x160mm (L x H x P)
- Weight: approx. 4500 g
Main functions of the TTest software:
- Introduction of calibration and zeroing data
- Graphical and numerical display of the trend of settlements as a function of time
- Programming of the storage cadence (from 1 to 60sec.) With continuous updating of the graph
- Time window setting of the graph, with auto scroll
- Recording of the test chart and creation of the data file that can be processed with a spreadsheet
K12 is a software able to perform zoom-in and zoom-out operations in real-time even during the load test and to export the graphs made in PNG format images, compatible with any image viewing program.
The information relating to the load test performed is made available in the synoptic organized in order to have a complete view of the data relating to the test.
K12 allows to create “force-displacement” graphs through the acquired data. Designed and developed to manage the display of multiple acquisition channels, it lends itself to processing and displaying the data acquired during the load test, even in real-time.Equipment and manuals
- TTest and K12 software for S.O. Windows Vista / 7/8/10 (32 and 64 bit)
- T-Test K12 user manual
- USB connection cable
- Adapter for 4 – 20 mA sensors
- Battery charger from 220 V mains
- Cable for connection to external power source 12 – 24 V
- Displacement transducers of the “TR” series:
Available with strokes of 10, 25, 50 mm (other ranges on request), the potentiometric transducers of the “TR” series are supplied with a feeler, calibrated return springs, connection cable to the control unit (the lengths are defined according to the required) with connector and support for telescopic rod in anodized aluminum.
- Transducer supports for tests on poles:
Among the other accessories foreseen for the tests on poles, there are also the support with which the sensor must be equipped during the load test which can be of 2 types: magnetic; clamp.
- Telescopic rod “LIGHT” version:
Made of aluminum, the telescopic rods proposed, light and easy to transport, are used to support the displacement sensors in the execution of tests on the floors.
These are poles extendable up to about 6 m (closed about 2 m), equipped with tripods with legs all adjustable in height for optimal leveling. The sensor holder support of the transducers, also in aluminum, must be purchased separately. The weight of the single equipped rod is about 2 Kg.
- Telescopic rod “TOP” version:
This high stability version is composed of four telescopic tubular elements with a diameter of 50 to 35 mm and can reach a maximum height. 7.2 m (closed approx.2.3 m).
These dimensions provide adequate stiffness to the rod which is stable even in the presence of light wind.
The rod is made of anodized aluminum and has a total weight of approx. 7 Kg and is supplied complete with accessories for the correct positioning of the transducers.
The adjustment device is mounted on the first tube which, thanks to the special lever, allows, with extreme precision, the approach of the sensor to the measurement point, as well as the contrast of the entire rod to the floor.
At the lower end there is a knurled and toothed support base with a diameter of 80 mm so as to obtain optimal adherence even on smooth surfaces, increasing the stability of the rod even in use at maximum extension, while at the upper end it is there is a tip equipped with a spring to adequately tension the rod itself.
The sensor-holder plate has a quick coupling system, in order to remove the sensors at the end of the test and put them back in their case without having to unscrew the relative fasteners each time.
The individual sections are coupled by means of joints specifically designed to ensure easy sliding of the tubulars and effective locking of the same.
- Load tests on floors
- Acceptance tests
- Building diagnostics
- Structural monitoring